This post was going to go up the morning after Christmas so you would have something wonderful to do with your leftover cranberry sauce. Then, I got sick Christmas morning and have been sick ever since. Feeling a tad bit better, but I just wanted to get this up in case anyone still has left over cranberry sauce and has no idea what to do with it.
But, since I got sick (aka gluten-ed), this post will not have its normal long-winded witty intro. Instead, I will get right to the recipe and hope you enjoy it. We sure enjoyed the efforts of the numerous times I tried to get this recipe right between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Cranberry Sauce Muffins
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Sauce (made from real cranberries, not the kind in a can)
- 1/4 cup Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 cup Agave Nectar
- 1/2 cup dried Cranberries
- 2 cups Almond Flour (packed)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- Mix wet ingredients.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add dry mix to wet mix.
- Add muffin papers to tin.
- Layer 1/2 of the mix in the 12 muffins papers.
- Layer the cranberry sauce among the 12 muffins.
- Layer the rest of the mix.
- Bake at 350 for 22 – 25 minutes.
- Test for doneness with a toothpick.
Until later, here’s to…Living better, easily!™
PS – If you like this post and want to receive notices whenever a new recipe/review/rambling, etc. goes up, sign up for email updates in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
PPS – Please don’t forget to enter the Shabtai Gluten-Free Swiss Roll Giveaway. You could win 3 Gluten-Free Swiss Rolls to start your new year! Odds are very good.