Green Smoothie to the Rescue
Recipe type: Drinks
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup Juice (I use TJs Triple Berry Juice)
- 1 tbsp Flax Oil (Need some good fats.)
- 1 tbsp Protein Powder (In honor of my pumping-iron hubby. Plus, I use at as a meal replacement.)
- 2 - 3 leaves Kale (I like purple, but use you favorite color.)
- 1 -2 leaves Collard Greens
- 1 - 2 Carrots (depending on the size)
- 1 Apple (cored and cut into pieces)
- 1 Banana (Peeled. It tasted better that way.)
- Add ingredients into blender in the order given. It works better for me to add the liquid first. And I have a temperamental blender.
- Pour into cups/glasses and enjoy. It only makes enough for me and the Little Man, but you may not like my giant sized glass.
Recipe by Glugle Gluten Free at http://glugleglutenfree.com/how-to-get-your-veggies-or-green-smoothies-to-the-rescue/