Gluten-Free, Almond Flour, Apple Crumb Muffins
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 cups Almond Flour (packed down)
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Apple (peeled, cored and chopped)
- ½ cup Applesauce
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ cup Grapeseed Oil
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Chopped Nuts
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a medium bowl. Get out all of the lumps.
- Mix wet ingredients together in large bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredient bowl for your muffin batter.
- Mix Crumble ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add muffin papers to your muffin tin.
- Pour muffin batter into the muffin papers. It should make 12 muffins.
- Spoon the crumble on top of each muffin. (You will have a lot of crumble, so use as much as is your taste.)
- Pat crumble into muffin batter slightly.
- Bake for 22 – 24 minutes. Check with toothpick for doneness.
Recipe by Glugle Gluten Free at http://glugleglutenfree.com/gluten-free-almond-flour-apple-crumb-muffins-and-love/