Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, No-Bake Cookies
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 tablespoons Earth Balance Buttery Spread
- ½ cup Hazelnut Milk (You could use any nut milk.)
- ½ cup Maple Syrup
- ½oz Unsweetened Chocolate Bar (I used Scharffen Berger. Regular dark chocolate bar should work fine.)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 tablespoons Peanut Butter (You could use sun butter.)
- 3 cups Gluten-Free Oats
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Place oats in a large bowl.
- In a pan, melt Earth Balance, Hazelnut Milk, Maple Syrup, Chocolate, Vanilla Extract and Vanilla Stevia together. Boil for one minute.
- Take off the burner and add the peanut butter and mix.
- Add the mixture to the oats and stir until it's all mixed together.
- Form balls/globs ( I remember them being in globs.) about one inch in diameter and place onto the parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Place in the fridge to set for a couple of hours, if you can wait that long.
- Should make about 20 or so cookies. Depends on how big you make them. You don't have to spread them out on the cookie sheet, so you should be able to fit them all on one.
Recipe by Glugle Gluten Free at http://glugleglutenfree.com/gluten-free-dairy-free-no-bake-cookies/