In addition -
- We have been wanting to start a website with video tutorials for activities for kids’ for a while.
- It’s called Max and Mum Kids’ Activities.
- Guess you now know that The Little Man’s real name is Max.
- By process of elimination, I am Mum.
- Still working on building the website but got a Facebook page up and a twitter account going.
- Made the first video and posted it to Facebook.
- Working on more.
- We want to make this a collaborative effort with those that want to join us so it becomes exactly (or close enough to) what people want.
- Would love any input, if you want to go over and like the Facebook page and/or follow me on twitter.
- If you say Max and Mum fast enough, it sounds like maximum.
- Did that on purpose.
What is upcoming on this blog (I hope) -
- I have a few things for reviews and giveaways that have piled up.
- Because I am getting picky on what I am reviewing and giving away, I’m excited about these things.
- I even have a recipe or two.
- One is below.
- Another one I am still working on perfecting.
- It will be awesome when I do.
- Just realized that I can write a post really fast if I use just bullet points.
So, there you have it. My life over the last 2.5 months and some plans for the future. Thank you all for sticking around. Sometimes it gets easy to forget about people when they don’t speak up. Out of sight, out of mind.
Even though the Gluten-Free Strawberry Zucchini Muffins below recipe is just an adaptation of an earlier recipe, it’s my blog so I can do what I want. Plus, I was really pleased with the results, and it’s all seasonal stuff.
- 3 cups Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 3 cups Zucchini (shredded)
- 1 cup Strawberries (chopped)
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ cup Grapeseed Oil
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a medium bowl. Get out all of the lumps.
- Mix wet ingredients together in large bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredient bowl.
- Lightly spray your muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes. Check with toothpick for doneness.
This made 12, very big muffins for me, so you might want to make smaller ones and more of them. Just use less time.
Until later, here’s to…Living better, easily!™
P.S. I am linking this post to Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays over at Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free.
P.P.S. I am linking this post to Gluten-Free Wednesdays over at The Gluten-Free Homemaker.